Our Masses at Seven Fountains will begin again on Sunday, May 31, 2020
the Solemnity of Pentecost.
Our weekday Masses will begin again on Monday, June 1, 2020.
Our retreats will begin again on June 1.
SAFETY PRECAUTIONS in the time of Covid-19
1. We ask each person coming to the liturgy on SUNDAY May 31st to sign in before entering the chapel (name & contact number), in case we need to contact you (e.g., if anyone coming to the Mass reports to us that they came down with the virus).
2. We ask each person to wash their hands at the entrance to the chapel (gel provided).
3. We ask each person to wear a proper face mask during the entire liturgy.
4. Inside the chapel, please keep social distancing, sitting at least one arms-length from people to your left and right.
5. Before the reception of Holy Communion, the priest will say only once, from the altar, "The Body of Christ", and all will reply only once, "Amen." As each individual receives Communion on the hand, there is no further response required. (For the present time, we will not offer the Chalice.)
6. As you proceed to receive Holy Communion, please keep social distancing between yourself and the person in front of you.
7. The Sacrament of Confession is, as usual, offered before Sunday Mass. For ENGLISH confession, please go to the Wooden Chapel; for THAI confession, please go to Pierre Favre chapel.
8. After (or even before) the Mass, if you gather to talk with your friends in front of the chapel, please keep social distancing too.
REMEMBER: the Sunday Eucharist is still “optional” for any good reason during this pandemic. If you are unwell, for anything, stay at home!
At Seven Fountains, the Jesuit community
is delighted that we can all come and pray
the Liturgy together again!